Sunday, May 26, 2013

First Official Korean BBQ!

My uncle, aunt, and my cousins took Amanda and me to a Korean BBQ place! Whoot!!
The smoke kept on getting in our eyes though, and only us. My uncle also told us that in Korean legends and folk tales, smoke is attracted to beauty so we are pretty. Screw that! I'd rather be ugly than have a ton of smoke in my face, blinding and tearing up my eyes and making my lungs suffer!

Meat place we went to

We sat down traditional style

We had to take off our shoes

My cousins


The waitress doesn't bother you. You just call her with a bell.

Fire!!!

Thin pork

Beef

Garlic, meat sauce, onion sauce

Meat grilling time!


Squash

Kimchi

Pickled radish

More pickled radish

Salad

Stuff. but nobody ate it cuz apparently it's not good.



Korean style "bosam"




Also got soup and rice at the end

This is different from the previous meat. This was seasoned and tasted realllllllllllly good.

Got yummy peppermints at the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment