Thursday, June 6, 2013

Eat More Susan!!

On our bike ride we stopped for some snacks~
We got ice cream thingys and samgak kimbap or onigiri (which means triangular rice roll)

so yum yum!~   ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ 





Tuna and mayo and regular ham onigir

For dinner the family ate together. We went to a chicken place. There was a bit of a wait so we just stood around talking...
While we were waiting a little girl (about 4 or 5. She's really smart!! she didn't really have an accent :O) ran up to Leejoo, Jennifer, and I.

girl: Hiii
me: hii
girl: how are you?
me: I'm good. How are you?
girl: good! What is your name?
me: Amanda. What is your name?
girl: A-ma-n-da. My name is(I forgot her name xD). Where are from?
me: America
girl: how old are you?
me: 20. How old are you?
girl: (I forgot haha 4 or 5ish).
me: wow~
girl: You're really tall!!
-Jennifer, Lee, the girl's mom, and I laugh-
me: yea, I know I'm very tall
girl: you're pretty too
me: oh thanks. You're cute
girl: -smile-

There were some random little boys that came up and asked some of the same questions above too~

Dinner finally!

Spicy noodles with vegetables and sea snails

Fried chicken: One regular and one seasoned with sweet and spicy sauce

Fries with honey mustard sauce

Peppers stuffed with meat and noodles (like dumplings/mandoo) then friend with batter


Fried dry spaghetti-like noodles
Afterwards, we all had food babies so we went on a quick walk/jog around the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment